|FIDAMAT 5 and 6 intensive SC-G-FID-E|
General basic knowledge in gas analysis
• This training class is for personnel from
instrumentation who have already basic knowledge in industrial analysis and who are responsible for the
uptime of analytical equipment, personnel in charge of preventive maintenance and basic repair jobs.
• The attendee will know how to start up a continuous gas analyzer, will know how to work with the control panel
to assure normal operation of the instrument.
• The attendee will be able to evaluate parameters that might influence the instrument and it’s results in order to
assure the basic requirement for installations in industrial gas analysis.
• The attendee will be able to evaluate the use of the instrument and will be able to prepare and execute work
that is necessary for the uptime of industrial gas analyzers.
• Physical principles for the detection of hydrocarbons
• Flame ionization by different hydrocarbons
• The software and its parameters
• Pneumatic structure of the analyzer
• Pneumatic structure of sample preparation systems
• Start up and use of the gas analyzer
• Preventive maintenance
• Failure diagnosis
• Practical exercises in the laboratory
Duration 2 days